- Ballerina Days - March 26-29
- Recital Photo Week - April 9-12 Dancers come dressed in their recital costumes for pictures!
- Upper Division Dress Rehearsal - May 4 3:30-7:30 PM
- Upper Division Recital - May 5 at 10 AM Chiles High School
- Lower Division Dress Rehearsal - May 11 at 3:30-5:30 Wildwood Church
- Lower Division Recital - May 12 at 10 AM Wildwood Church
- Informal Showings - May 17th at 7PM
Wildwood Ballet offers classes in two dance divisions, Lower and Upper, as well as Adult Classes.
Our Upper Dance Division is comprised of classes for students age 8 and older. Placement in classes depends on the ability level of the student. These classes are designed to classically train students in ballet, tap, jazz, and modern. We also encourage our dancers to attend conditioning classes in order to enhance their training. A new student entering our program will need to be evaluated for placement by the Director or one of our senior teachers. During the spring semester, our teaching staff will evaluate students in class and recommend a level for the student for the following year. This recommendation will be given out to students in their Registration Packet.
Our Lower Dance Division is comprised of classes for 3-7 year old students. Placement in classes is determined by the age of the student. These classes are designed to be “recreational dance” classes and to introduce students to basic classical technique in ballet and tap.
Adult Dance Classes
We are pleased to offer Adult Ballet on Thursdays 10:15-11:30 AM and Contemporary Level 4/5 on Thursdays 6:30-7:30 PM. We also welcome adults to join us in any of our Upper Division technique classes. Adults may pay their fees by the month or by class.